❧Famous Tagalog Love Quotes [movies] #002❣

RUNAWAY BRIDE
Look, I guarantee we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because in my heart, you're the only one.

My Best Friend’s Wedding
If you love someone, you say it, you say it right then, out loud, otherwise the moment just passes you by.

Dawson’s Creek
CHARLIE: This girl, the mystery girl who's out of my league, she showed up. She's in here right now and I really want her to be impressed. I'm hoping the audience is totally in to me and maybe, I don't know, maybe she'll see me the way I want her to see me. JOEY: Point her out. I'll tell you if you have a prayer. CHARLIE: She's sitting right next to me.


PACEY: You’re probably right. I’m sure I don’t have any idea what you’re going through. How hard it is to let someone go. How painful it must be to know that as right as you two are for each other, it doesn’t mean you’re right for each other now. I wouldn’t know about a thing about that, about how it makes you want to scream or hit someone or cry.

JOEY: How can you assume to be friends with someone when all you think about when you look at him is how much more you really want?

PACEY: You’re probably right. I’m sure I don’t have any idea what you’re going through. How hard it is to let someone go. How painful it must be to know that as right as you two are for each other, it doesn’t mean you’re right for each other now. I wouldn’t know about a thing about that, about how it makes you want to scream or hit someone or cry.

PACEY: If two people are meant for each other, it doesn’t mean that they are meant for each other now.
Indecent Proposal
If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never yours to begin with.

Notting Hill
ANNA: I'm also just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.

Moulin Rouge
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.


Love is a many splendid thing; Love lift us up where we belong; All you need is love.

Your eyes are the sweetest stars I've ever seen.

Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you, until the end of time.

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place,suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace,suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,it all revolves around you.
When Harry Met Sally


I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
Shadowlands
We can't have the happiness of yesterday without the pain of today.

Never Been Kissed
Sometimes you'll kiss someone and know that's the person you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life.

Sam (Michael Vartan): "Sorry I'm late. It took me forever to get here"
Josie Geller (Drew Barrymore): "I know what you mean"

The Mask of Zorro
The only wrong thing would be to deny what your heart truly feels.

At First Sight
You will see a lot of things, but they will mean nothing to you if you lose sight of the one you love.

City Of Angels
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand than all eternity without it.

I don't understand why God would let us meet, if there was no way we could ever be together
.
i am hoping everyday that i could get to spend a moment with you.. and i don't even know you

Faithful
You will be doing anything for the one you love except love them again.

Can’t Hardly Wait
Fate exists but it can only take you so far because once you're there, it's up to you to make it happen.

Ally McBeal
Sometimes when you hold out for everything, you walk away with nothing.

It's funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love while at the back of our minds we know that the person we truly love will always be an exception.

Meet Joe Black
I know it's a cornball thing but love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? I say fall head over heels. Find someone you love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. Run the risk. If you get hurt, you'll come back. Because the truth is, there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love. Well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. Stay open. Who knows? Lightning could strike.

Good Will Hunting
The only feeling of real loss is when you love someone more than you love yourself.

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other

You're not perfect sport, and let me save you the suspense, this girl you met, she isn't perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other.
Forget Paris
when you love someone and you love them with your heart, it never disappears when you're apart. When you love someone and you've done all you can do, you set them free. And if that love was true, when you love someone, it will all come back to you.

Kissing A Fool
You cannot find true love where it does not truly exist. And you cannot hide it where it truly does.

Dirty Dancing
Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, of what I did, of who I am and most of all, I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.


X Files
One day, you look at the person and see more than you did the day before, like a switch was flickered somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can imagine yourself with.

Felicity
Is it possible to be just friends with someone I have these sort of non-moderate feelings for? Or am I doomed forever to just be in love and ultimately significantly hurt?

The Wonder Years
In your life, you meet many people. Some you never think about again, some you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they even think about you. And then there are some that you wish you never had to think about again but you do.

Smallville
CHLOE: I wanna let you in on a secret. I am not who you think I am. In fact, my disguise is so thin I am surprised you haven't seen right through me. I am the girl of your dreams, masquerading as your best friend. Sometimes I want to rip off this facade, like at the spring formal but I can't because you'll get scared and run away again. So I decided it was better to live with a lie than to expose my true feelings. This is so much easier when you're unconscious. My dad told me there are two types of girls, the ones you grow out of and the ones you grow into. I really hope I'm the latter. I may not be the one you love today but I'll let you go for now, hoping that one day you'll fly back to me, because I think you're worth the wait.

LANA: The only thing that keeps hurting me is you.

Serendipity

SARAH: I’ve just spent the entire flight staring into the sky thinking. What about my fiancé? What about this mystery guy I met a million and a half hours ago? A guy I don’t even remember except for this vague picture I have inside of my head. It was just a few seconds. A fragment, really. But it was like in that moment, the whole universe existed just to bring us together.


Save The Last Dance

It's me and him. Not us and the world.

Sweet Home Alabama
ANDREW: So you have a past. Everybody does. What I want to know is if I have a place in your future.


The Notebook

The first time you fall in love, it changes your life forever. And no matter how hard you try, the feeling never goes away.

Great Expectations
No matter how many times I tell you she’ll break your heart or how many times she does it, you’ll never give up. Why, you ask? Because you love her.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

"I would rahter be a ghost drifting by your side as a condemned soul than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit."

"I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you."

Casper

If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?

Forest Gump
Life is like a box of choclates, you never know what your gonna get

Original Sin

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself



Dirty Dancing

"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I
saw, of what I did, of who I am. And most of all, I'm
scared of walking out of this room and never
feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when
I'm with you."


Big Fish

They say when u meet the love of ur life, TIME STOPS...and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it STARTS AGAIN, it moves extra fast to catch up!

Phenomenom

will u love me for the rest of my life?
--no i will love you for the rest of mine

A Walk To Remember

Love is like a wind, you cannot see it but you can feel it

Jerry Maguire

You complete me

-Dorothy Boyd (Renee Zellweger): "Shut up, just shut up...you had me at hello.."

Chasing Amy

Alyssa:

"...you assume that i could turn it all around because you got a f*****g crush?

Holden:
"If this is a crush, i don't know if i could handle the real thing if ever
that happens."

Sweet November
Nelson Moss :"Every month is November, Sara, and I'll love you everyday"

The Bridges of Madison County
Clint Eastwood: "I don't wanna need you, because i can't have you."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento